Apple announced the iPhone 7 on 7 September 2016. The new iPhone handsets feature better cameras, new, super-speedy processors, two new color options and improved water resistance. The iPhone 7 Flash files available here.
Today we discuss how to Download and Install Stock Firmware on iphone 7 flash file. Apple iphone 7 is flagship devices from Apple which is already available in markets. The phone is awesome and probably the best phone available in the market but still, if anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of iphone 7 .
Requirement For iphone 7 flash file :
- Download iphone 7 flash file
- Installed iphone 7 flash file
- Your Smartphone should have at least 40 percent of battery to
perform the Flashing Process.
- Make a Backup of Your System, Apps, and Data otherwise all data are removed.
How to Install Flash file Complete Guide line:
1.Download and install iphone 7 flash file USB driver on your PC.
2. Download and Extract iphone 7 Firmware .
3. Power off your cell phone.
4.After that, you will get the firmware file, flash tool, driver and how to flash guide.
5. Follow the guide line to flash the firmware on your iphone 7 device.
6. Now your phone is into download mode: press volume down and volume up button and connect the device to the PC using the USB cable.
7.Now you’re downloading is start if yellow triangle sign appears then you will press and hold volume up button to continue.
8.Flashing process will be complete in 10 to 15 minutes. when the process is complete you will be able to see the green passed a message.
9. Now your device will restart automatically.
10 Congratulations, now you have successfully flashed the flash file download on your device.
Download iPhone 7 Stock Firmware:
Model Name : iPhone 7
Model : iPhone 7-MT-6582
Version : IOS 11
File size: : 480 MB
Build Date : 2017
If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your iPhone 6
device then take a backup of every thing as because your personal data will
be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.